Wednesday, March 7, 2007

New Soap Critique

Somewhat happy with my final alterations on my soap commercial, I still feel there is needed improvement. I had the opportunity to reconstruct my storyboards, by adding and subtracting certain scenes and this brought about unity in piece. I tried to incorporate all the tranformations in Affect Effects and this allowed me to pratice each element. However, I would change my menu to another template, changing its design. As for the filmstrips, I would like to do more in the future. They are quick glimpses into the lives of others. I found my classmate's filmstrips interesting.

FEEDBACK FROM CLASS CRITIQUE

New idea!!!! Since everyone felt the rain and the woman's arm were very strong elements, i wanna REVISE my project. Maybe a woman who has been placed in an environment to find a bar of soap and rain is consistantly pouring down. She is getting dirty and weak, however she has to overcome this obstacle. She begans swinging her arm in order to fight off the rain, pressing her way through this situation. As she continues, she finds the soap, which cleanses her body and as a result the rain eases up. At this point, the rain becomes sensitive to her body, not harsh.

Moral-- Although things get hard and unbarable at times, NEVER GIVE UP....until you acheive your goal...

And the goal here is SOAP to clean her Body!!!!

No comments: